Thursday, November 16, 2006

The second edition is here!

Well, I just wrote the whole newsletter out and it got deleted. SO it's now time to get a cup of hot cocoa, and start over. I had to switch to a gmail account so I can email 100 people at a time. But still send your comments to clubfilm@hotmail.com

OK. So I decided to go to Utah state last Friday. So I jump on my motorcycle. The traffic is being completely HOMO. AHHH! So I FINALLY work my way to the freeway from my apartment. And jump in the carpool lane. (Ah..) SO I press on my accelerator and get going a nice constant velocity of 70MPH. meanwhile everyone next to me is hardly moving. Look at those poindexters. All of them just sitting there. They've got NOTHIN on me. Me and my velocity of 70.

So up ahead yonder there is subject A. who has subject Motha effa riding on his ay. So subject A, suddenly STOPS!!! And that motha slams on his breaks and comes into my lane.

So At this point I think back to my high school physics class. If I'm going at a velocity of 70 MPH, it's the same as if I'm standing still and he's coming at me 70mph. hmm… I ponder the countless laws of motion by Newton. If I continue in this direction I will come in contact with an object that has 10 times the amount of inertia as I do. Hmm… So using deductive reasoning I came up with my conclusion. I assessed the situation. If I stay in this course, I will DIE!!!

So I pull off one of the great swerves in American history. And I dodge that motha effa by about a foot.
Here's me……………………………………………………………………Here's death.

Well that's my story for this week. It was an exciting week, I've got plenty more. But I'm 'playing hard to get', and you'll have to call me to find those out.




COMMENT:

Jesse! Let me tell you, I am excited for a weekly laugh from you, and
am on the edge of my seat in anticipation to find out who this
mystirous asian man might be. Consider the pizza downed. See ya,
Jorrien.

REMARKS:

See? I'm not the only one who's saying I'm funny! Haha. Now people are starting to advertise FOR me. This is easy.
By the way, If you want to sign someone up for this newsletter have them email clubfilm@hotmail.com

Anyway. Sorry to disappoint everyone. But the Asian kid is... DEAD. The poastmaster told me so. We'll never know who he was, or where he came from. But he's only a memory now.


COMMENT:
yes, it would be awesome for you to make up newsletters. Actually, it'd be really nice if we just used something like that to tell about movies that we individually might be making, and also maybe use for recruiting purposes. Hmm... We need a forum.
JUSTIN BRUENING, RHS

REMARKS:
Ah some more free advertising for the newsletter. Thanks. As for the forum:
I recently just had a hard break up with my previous form, and I don't think I could commit to a new one. It's kind of a touchy subject. I don't like to talk about it….

But seriously, a forum wouldn't be what I want to accomplish here. The purpose of the newsletter is for ME to be funny. Haha. BUT you can email me updates and I'll put them in. Also an Idea I had is maybe I could assign someone to give a movie review each week. What thinks yall?


COMMENT:
mr pibb is gross. totally should have said dp.

XOXO-meg
REMARKS:
XOXO? Kiss hug Kiss hug?
Coming on a little strong aren't we? I think we should start off friends first. ;) THEN maybe see what happens.

ANYWAYS. When this newsletter is yours. THEN you can tell me what to write! Ok? I think deep down women always look at a man and think, "I wonder what's going on in that little brain of his… I wonder if I can MANIPULATE THAT!!" well… I bet you could! But not today. Not now toots.



Well that finishes the Newsletter for this week. If you want to add anyone to our secret community. Have them email clubfilm@hotmail.com and put the subject as, "ADD"

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

JBUDD
 
Blog contents © JBUDD NEWS 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates Css template by Arcsin