Thursday, June 17, 2010

Recipe #6 and #7

Because my birthday is tomorrow, I'm going to give you guys TWO recipes that are very dear to my heart.  I want you all know that all these recipes are dishes that I actually make and eat.  It's taken me years of trying what works and what doesn't.  I've been to literally SEVERAL college campuses, and these are the formulas that have worked for me and are key to my success in muscularness, buff-ness, and beefy-ness.  So if you have ever woken up in the morning and thought to yourself, "How can I be more like JBUDD?"  this would be a good start.

Ramen na Tuyo
My roommate had a book called,   101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles” it was clever, but managed to dodge JBUDDs very own special ramen dish called, “Ramen na tuyo”

Simply open a pack of ramen noodles, and a can of tuna fish… and vuala! You're done!  Because the preperation is so short, you can focus on more important things like, "How do I get that goodness in me?!"

This dish is one of my favorites because again it's nutritional value and time efficiency.  You get all the carbs AND proteins you need in like 0 preparation time!  I guess the preparation is the can opener.  Our can opener was weak sauce, cuz it kept derailing off of the track.  If you're struggling with similar symptoms it might be faster to just open the can with your teeth.  Believe me, I'd know... ;)


Macaroni y ceso a la carte
If you take nothing out of this article but one thing, it would be, “Macaroni and Cheese”  You can never have too much mac and cheese in stock.  The nutrients in that powdered cheese is through the ROOF!  The best part of this noodles and orange powder is that you can always combine it with any of the already discussed ingredients.  Mac and Tuna, Mac and hotdog, Mac and burrito! (a delicacy in some countries)


 
Blog contents © JBUDD NEWS 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont. Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates Css template by Arcsin